Pickup from Kanyakumari and Drive & Drop at Munnar.
Munnar is a Hill station with the following as tourist attractions - Eravikulam National Park (Raja Malai), Tea Museum, Dam, Tea Garden, Eco Point, Rose Garden, Photo point, Blossom Park, Boating in Kundale Dam, And Top Station and more
- * Important Notes
- Approx. Oneway Distance - 390 Km.
- More than 780 km, per KM / Rate charges.
- One day halt charge Rs.300/ Night.
- Driver Allowence, Permit, Toll & Parking are exclude.
- Car Rental Rate differ in Season time.
- Starting and closing kms will be calculated from garage to garage.
|Cab Name||No. of Seat||Extra KM (Rs)||Driver Allowance (Rs)||Fare Details (Rs)|
|Swift Dzire A/c||4||15||500||9080|
|Toyota Etios A/c||4||15||500||9180|
|Chevrolet Tavera A/c||9||17||500||10,740|
|Toyota Innova A/c||7||20||500||12,300|
|Tempo Traveller A/c||12||25||750||14,640|
- * Terms & Condition
- Booking of the vehicle will be confirmed against payment of 30% of total payment.
- Tour Guests are requested to carry any Photo ID proof.
- Please collect Bill before making payment.
- One day mean a calendar day from 12 am to 12 pm.
- It is appreciated to confirm/ Cancel the trip before a week of journey.
- Tariff may vary depends up the season and diesel price. (April 15 to Jun 15 & Oct 02 to Jan 05)
- Above program is subject to change as per the compulsion of the circumstance.