Pickup and Drop Off Services in Kanyakumari.
Kodaikanal is also called as Queen of Hills, which is one of the hills station torusit place of South india. Places to visit in Kodaikanal are Dum Dum Rock Viewpoint & Silver cascade Waterfall, Croaker's walk, Pillar Rocks, Green Valley View, Upper Lake View, Boating in Kodai Lake and Museum and more.
- * Important Notes
- Approx. Roundtrip Distance - 740 Kms & 2 Calender Days.
- More than 740 km, per KM / Rate charges.
- One day halt charge Rs.200/ Night.
- Driver Allowence, Permit, Toll & Parking are exclude.
- Car Rental Rate differ in Season time.
- Starting and closing kms will be calculated from garage to garage.
|Cab Name||No. of Seat||Extra KM (Rs)||Driver Allowance (Rs)||Fare Details (Rs)|
|Swift Dzire A/c||4||11||300||9640|
|Toyota Etios A/c||4||12||300||10,380|
|Chevrolet Tavera A/c||9||13||300||11,120|
|Toyota Innova A/c||7||15||300||12,850|
|Tempo Traveller A/c||12||18||500||14,820|
- * Terms & Condition
- Booking of the vehicle will be confirmed against payment of 30% of total payment.
- Tour Guests are requested to carry any Photo ID proof.
- Please collect Bill before making payment.
- One day mean a calendar day from 12 am to 12 pm.
- It is appreciated to confirm/ Cancel the trip before a week of journey.
- Tariff may vary depends up the season and diesel price. (April 15 to Jun 15 & Oct 02 to Jan 05)
- Above program is subject to change as per the compulsion of the circumstance.